Frequently Asked Questions


If you seek care from a network provider, this provider will submit claims for you on your behalf. If the Provider does not file the claim for you, then you can file the claim by submitting an Anthem Claim Form along with an itemized bill and proof of payment (if you paid for the service) directly to Anthem Student Health.

Always retain copies for your records.